It isn’t even noon yet and I have had such a wonderful day!!!!
- shared a coffee with my husband, made for me especially
- prepared breakfast and lunch for my youngest boy and received a warm hug of appreciation in return
- been able to read a variety of news and blog posts, courtesy of my glasses
- updated my family on the status of their Mum, who, thanks to our wonderful health care system has been able to return home
- exercised on a treadmill in the house with ample energy and vitality that I would not have enjoyed less than one year ago
- eaten a muffin, prepared with a variety of healthy ingredients that are readily available in our local grocery store
- reflected on a lunch I shared yesterday with my long-lost brother and reminisced about my childhood. So many fond memories
- been in touch with my sister-in-law who is half way around the world. How wonderful it is to have this means of communication
- had a follow-up phone call from Royal Victoria Hospital looking to find feedback so they are able to improve their services
- I have open my eyes to embrace the splendor of my back yard where the ducks fly by, the pond sparkles in the morning sun, and the trees glisten with frost
- I have reassurance that my daughter is sleeping safe and sound – in a country where the culture of one of peace
- I have showered using hot, clean water and dried using fluffy, dry towels.
How very blessed I am. I can’t wait until this afternoon!