1. When someone asks me a question I don’t know the answer to I can answer, “I have no hairy idea” and mean it!
2. I can walk out of the house without worrying about fixing my hair.
3. I use a lot less hair product, hence, baldness is a money saver and I’m never blamed for using up the shampoo.
4. I am always on the “cutting edge”. (At least I think I am)
5. I can always be a “head” of the other guy.
6. I don’t have to worry about getting lice.
7. I can use the joke about how smart I am since “grass doesn’t grow on a busy highway”. (that was my Dad’s joke – don’t blame me)
8. I fit in with the old men. (Wait – I don’t know how that is a benefit…)
9. People easily see what is on my mind.
10. I never suffer from hat-head or bed-head.
11. People are more likely to take me bowling (if you get this one – you are showing your age)
12. I am much more aerodynamic when walking.
13. No one tells me what “hair-brained” ideas I have anymore!
14. I am really good at “bald”er dash!
15. I can attack things head-first and not worry about the fall-out.
(Bonus: 16. No one knows I have grey hair!)
(In retrospect: I really look like my Dad now!)